Signature drinks, created by Twist Cocktail Catering.

Photo Credit: Byron Roe

Will you create Signature Drinks for my party?
Absolutely!  Whether it is handcrafted cocktails designed specifically for you, or a selection from our extensive menus, we’ll help you showcase your taste and style.

I’m concerned about people drinking too much at my wedding. Will you limit our guest’s consumption?

By law, we are not allowed to serve anyone that appears to be intoxicated. Our number one goal is safety, and our professional staff takes every precaution to ensure that your guests are never over-served.

My event will have minors in attendance. What do you do to guarantee they are not served alcohol?

The legal drinking age in Oregon is 21 years old. To ensure that we never serve a minor, Twist’s policy is to ask for identification from anyone appearing under the age of 30 years old.

How many bartenders will I need?

The number of bartenders will depend largely on the details of your event.  The more guests, logistics or moving parts, the more bartenders you will need.  In general, you can plan on 1 bartender for every 75 guests.

Can I provide my own alcohol?

If you have secured all of the alcohol, products and supplies and just need a licensed, professional bartender, please visit our sister company, Olive Bartending Service.

What do we need to provide?

When Twist provides complete beverage catering for you, we’ll bring it all, including the kitchen sink.  The only thing you need to make sure we have is one or two extra 6′ backbar tables, storage space, and protection from the elements.  We’ll handle the rest.

Does Twist have a liquor license?

Yes, Twist carries an Oregon Liquor License. A copy of the license is available upon request.

Are your bartenders certified or licensed?

Yes. Oregon law requires that anyone serving, mixing or selling alcohol carry a server’s permit. All of Twist’s staff members have completed a server’s education class and have obtained an OLCC service permit.

Do you provide liquor liability insurance?

Yes! Twist carries $2,000,000 of liquor liability insurance that will cover your event when Twist provides the alcohol. We will supply a certificate of insurance when necessary.

What drinks should I serve at my event?

We will help you create a customized menu – including signature drinks – that coordinates well with your theme, food and personal tastes.

What is your staff uniform?

Our standard professional dress includes black pants, black shoes and a black shirt with the Twist logo on the front–simple, clean and functional. If your event requires something a little extraordinary, we are always up for creativity! Let’s talk.

Will you meet or beat a competitor’s price?

It never hurts to ask.   If you are just looking for warm bodies to pour booze, then perhaps craigslist is a better place for you to shop.  But if you are looking for an experienced group of rock stars that are licensed, insured and will provide you the top quality service your event deserves, then you have come to the right place.  We think we are the best at what we do.  And we think you will too – based on our reviews.

Which other event vendors should we consider?

Great question. There are a lot of great vendors we love to work with. Check out our preferred partners page for more information.


Have more questions still? Call or email us today!

Comments are closed.